We provide numerous tile & grout restoration services to maintain your tile.
Tile & grout restoration is essential to the “health” of the tiles that make up your shower walls and floors and laundry room floors. We provide numerous tile & grout restoration services in the Raleigh, North Carolina area to help you maintain your tile and grout.
- Grout Installation/Repair – Does your shower tile and grout look dirty no matter what you do? Regrouting is one of our specialties. Our grout restoration process involves removing existing grout, cleaning the tile, treating for mold/mildew (if present) and replacing with new grout.
- Grout Clear Sealing – There are a number of benefits to clear sealing grout after you have purchased a new home. One of the most important is that it can be applied to protect grout joints from future discoloration without changing the appearance. The sealant that we use will provide maximum stain protection and color preservation, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Grout Color Sealing – The easiest way to restore your grout is to have it professionally color sealed or stained. This process involves having a permanent color seal product applied to your existing grout lines after cleaning, giving you the look and feel of newly grouted tile. You may choose either your existing grout color or decide this is the perfect opportunity to change the grout color. We offer many standard grout colors, as well as custom colors to fit your specific design needs. Either way, you get the look of a new floor without the expense of a complete tile replacement.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning – We will restore the original look and feel of your tile and grout. When your tile & grout become dirty and stained, we have the expertise and equipment to provide a deep and thorough steam cleaning.
- Caulking/Recaulking – Bathtubs, showers, and sinks in the kitchen and bathroom see a lot of moisture, which can damage your tile, grout and ultimately, your walls. Caulk protects your grout from moisture, extending the life of the tile installation. We can remove existing caulk, treat for mold & mildew (if present) and replace with fresh, new caulking to all seams. Recaulking with 100% silicone is the best way to make your home interior look new again. Call us for a recaulking professional.
- Tile Repair – We can remove, replace, or repair missing, cracked, loose, or broken tiles. Loose and hollow tile in your tiled areas doesn’t mean a complete tile replacement. We can secure loose tiles all at a fraction of the cost of total tile replacement.
- Tile Shower Restoration – We offer shower sealing, caulking, grout removal, grout repair, mold/mildew removal, and soap scum removal.
- Countertop Sealing – This service will help to maintain the life of your countertops and prevent staining.
Whether you have grout that does not come clean anymore, a shower floor that needs repair, loose tile, or other renovations, give us a call for a free estimate and consultation. These tile & grout restoration services offer an affordable and effective alternative to the full renovation involved in bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens!